ETA Draco series lead-free reflow oven is an energy-efficient and efficient product. Draco622 8 zone reflow oven first-class heating module, 2 cooling zones ensure proper cooling of the printed circuit board after soldering.
Reflow soldering oven technology is no stranger to electronics manufacturing. The components on the various boards used in our computers are soldered to the board by this process. The advantage of this process is that the temperature is easy to control, oxidation is avoided during the welding process, and manufacturing costs are easier to control. The inside of the device has a heating circuit that heats the nitrogen to a sufficiently high temperature and blows it onto the circuit board to which the component has been attached, so that the solder on both sides of the component melts and bonds to the main board.
1. Set a reasonable reflow soldering oven temperature curve and perform real-time testing of the temperature curve on a regular basis.
2. Weld according to the welding direction of the PCB design.
3. Strictly prevent the belt from vibrating during the welding process.
4. The welding effect of the first printed board must be checked.
5. Whether the welding is sufficient, whether the surface of the solder joint is smooth, whether the shape of the solder joint is half moon, the condition of the solder ball and the residue, the case of continuous soldering and the solder joint. Also check the color change of the PCB surface and so on. And adjust the temperature curve according to the inspection results. The quality of the weld should be checked regularly during the entire batch.